Welcome to the new practice of Dr. Matthew H. Steele! Dr. Steele and his family are so excited to be back in the Fort Worth community. They moved here in 2011 and quickly fell in love with the city, the very friendly people, and soon made numerous friends that made their move out of town in 2016 very difficult. The Steele family returned in 2017 and during the last year have acclimated like they never left. Since their return, Dr. Steele has been working in Addison learning advanced techniques for awake liposuction while the new office was under construction.
How is our new practice going to be different?
- Dr. Steele is one of the few doctors in the DFW metroplex (and the state of Texas) that is double board certified in Otolaryngology (ENT) and Plastic Surgery, adding expertise to cosmetic and reconstructive treatment of the head and neck region.
- We are offering 3D/4D breast imaging using Crisalix technology. This allows the patient to see their new breasts in virtual reality with 3D goggles and allows for real time imaging of their breasts on a TV monitor.
- The practice will be one of a few in Fort Worth offering BodyTite and FaceTite, the newest technology that allows for simultaneous fat reduction and skin tightening.
- Dr. Steele will bring his extensive experience in awake liposuction (over 500 cases in the last year) to his office, allowing for ideal contouring and rapid recovery. Performing this procedure in the office helps to reduce the overall procedure cost for the patient and allows for optimal symmetry as the patient is able to stand up or turn on their sides easily.
- Additionally, Dr. Steele will be offering PRO-NOX which is a new nitrous oxide (laughing gas) delivery system that increase patient comfort during awake aesthetic procedures such liposuction and injections. Patients can drive home just 10 minutes after their last inhalation of PRO-NOX.
Please help us celebrate our new practice by joining us for our grand opening open house on October 25th, 2018. We will be serving wine and heavy hors d’oeuvres as well as offering specials and lots of door prizes (Botox, fillers, swag from local merchants, etc.). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 817-731-5330. If you get a voicemail from Dr. Steele’s cell phone, please be patient as we are transitioning to the office phone system ☺.